Rockstar Games finally launched the GTA 6 trailer and it was an instant hit. Fans all over the world loved it and made the trailer the most-viewed YouTube video in 1 hour! Not only this, GTA 6 first trailer also became the most-liked YouTube video in 30 minutes. The video was liked by some 2.2 Million profiles within 30 minutes.
These records were broken even though the trailer was leaked! This shows how excited the fans are for the next installment of the game.
GTA 6 Trailer Released
I am assuming that you have already watched the GTA 6 first trailer. But, if you haven’t then don’t wait and watch it from below –
The trailer was leaked and it was a low-quality video. Rockstar Games admitted this and mentioned this in their tweet.
Our trailer has leaked so please watch the real thing on YouTube: https://t.co/T0QOBDHwBe
— Rockstar Games (@RockstarGames) December 4, 2023
GTA 6 Trailer Takeaways
Graphics of the game look magnificent and fans on Twitter are praising minute details shown in the trailer like the hair of the lady, racing cars, etc.
Here are the key takeaways from the first trailer of the game:-
- The game’s map will be based on Miami-inspired Vice City – The first trailer of the game puts a full stop to the rumors and confirms that the game will be set in Miami-inspired Vice City. This may give a bit of relief to those fans who were debating about the map a few days ago. Seems like they are currently busy discussing the trailer.
- GTA 6 features a Female Lead Character – This is the first time that a female character will be a lead character in the game since the 1990s. It will star a female protagonist, Lucia. Lucia and the male character are shown as lovers and partners in crime. “The only way we’re gonna get through this is by sticking together and being a team,” – Lucia said in the trailer at one point. Fans are curiously asking about the voice behind Lucia. However, this remains a mystery for now.
- Social Media would be a big part of the game – Apart from the multiple shots of crime, the trailer also showcased glimpses of TikToks and live streams. This could be done deliberately by the game developer, hinting towards Social Media being a big and crucial part of the upcoming game.
- Swamps and a lot of alligators – I guess we are going to see a lot of alligators in GTA 6. In just a clip of 90 seconds, alligators were shown 3 times – first in the swamp scene, second being pulled out of a swimming pool, and the third time breaking into a shop (the graphics were really good). I guess there is a mission waiting for you in GTA 6 where you may tangle with alligators. Interesting, isn’t it?
- Guys, we have got drones – The trailer features drones being used in the game. It was seen flying in the beach scene. Can’t say much about missions but it will be interesting to record some NPCs using drones. If this could be done then YouTubers might love this.
- You may get to see new vehicles in GTA 6 – The vehicle part in GTA was somewhat boring after GTA San Andreas as it gave players the ability to drive pretty much anything. However, with GTA 6 you may get to use new vehicles. I noticed a scene in the trailer where an aerial scene above the highway over the sea was shown. This may be a hint towards new vehicles that the players may be able to control or drive in the game. Luxury yachts and massive container ships were shown in the trailer. Container ships were shown moving through the water. This means they won’t be just dock-bound things and players may be able to captain them, somehow.
- Get ready for monster truck mud racing – Just before the one-minute mark of the trailer, it looks like a muddy race track of monster trucks or even quad bikes. We all know that races are common in GTA. Monster Truck racing would be another fun addition to the game. Further, monster truck races would feel even better to play if they were played among real players and not just NPCs.
- GTA VI Release date – It is clearly shown in the trailer that GTA 6 is set to be released in 2025. However, there is no mention of the actual date or at least the month! Fans could have played around the month (number) like putting a timer and making a page or even the whole website around this.
- Which Consoles will GTA 6 release on? As per Take-Two Interactive, GTA VI will be made available to play on PS5, and Xbox Series S/X. There is no information about the release of the game on PC. GTA IV and V, both were made available to play on the PC months after their initial launch. Let’s hope this doesn’t happen this time!
- GTA 6 price – There has been no official announcement for now. However, Sam Houser said – “They spent over a billion dollars on it, so it’s going to be epic in scale. This is going to be the most expensive game ever made.” So, it is certainly going to cost more than its predecessor i.e., GTA 5.
- Deal with Netflix – Rockstar Games has announced a separate deal with Netflix to bring several of its titles to Netflix’s games offering. GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas – all these titles will be made available to Netflix subscribers on 14 December (on mobile devices). Now, this is going to be interesting!
Keep coming to GimmeGame.com for more such updates on GTA 6 and other games.
Image Source: Rockstar Games