We always welcome skilled writers to share their knowledge with the world. We are looking for writers who can write high-quality gaming guest posts/ articles on new yet interesting topics to publish on our gaming blog – GimmeGame.com. We accept free guest posts but the article has to be high-quality, engaging, and informative or else it will be rejected.
- Budget-friendly: Free Guest Posts are allowed.
- Gaming enthusiasts can also submit a guest post – to increase their fan following, internet footprints, etc.
- Free 1 do-follow link
- Credit goes to the writer: Your article will be published under your name along with a bio.
- Social links are also allowed.
- Helpful for Reputation and Brand authority building.
- You must not be an agent working for an SEO firm.
- Guest posts on only Gaming-related topics are allowed – This is a gaming blog, so we are only interested in articles that belong to the gaming niche.
- You must possess sound knowledge of the topic.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the information supplied in the article. You will be responsible/ liable for any legal action due to the fact or information provided in the article submitted by you.
- The article must not be promotional – We are looking for informative and engaging articles that will provide value to our readers. We do not accept articles that are primarily focused on promoting a product, service, or brand.
- Articles must contain links to credible websites, such as Wikipedia. The information provided in your article must be accurate and well-sourced. But, it must not include irrelevant links.
- The article must be at least 800 or more words in length.
- You must proofread your article and it should be free from grammatical errors and structured properly for better readability.
- You need to write the article in a lucid language so that it will be easy to understand.
- You are allowed to get only 1 backlink from the article.
- You must not link from the first paragraph of the article. Try to place your link in the middle or the second half of the article.
- You must share your original author bio content, name, email, and social links – for the author bio section.
- We will not publish articles under fake author bio or names.
- You must prove your identity and share your social media profile links.
- Only 2-4 images are allowed
- Images or their elements must not be copied – you will be responsible for any legal actions.
- Featured Image Dimensions – 1200×628 pixels
- Dimensions for images to be shown in the article – 1200×600
- You must share the article on your social media accounts, or else the links will be removed after 2 days of publishing the article.
- Your article will remain no-index till you share the article on social media accounts and share the links with us.
- Minimum number of platforms (like Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to share the links on – 2
- If you delete social media posts (containing links to the article on GimmeGame) then we will also remove your links from the article.
- Content must be 100% human-written and non-plagiarized. We will check all guest posts for plagiarism before publishing them.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- You must get the topic approved by us before writing or submitting it.
- The topic must be interesting to the Gamers.
- The article’s topic and targeted anchor must be different.
- The topic must not be already published on our blog.
- You can also ask us to share a topic to write on. We’ll share the topic, keywords to be used in it, and other guidelines.
- Write a catchy and informative title. Your title should include focused searched keywords.
- The title should make proper sense.
- Along with the topics, you must use 2-3 keywords and you will have to optimize the article around those keywords.
- Keywords used in the article must have traffic.
- Use keywords throughout your article. Be sure to use the most searched keywords naturally in your article, but avoid keyword stuffing. 2-3 times is enough.
- Write high-quality content. Your article should be well-written, informative, and engaging. It should be free of grammar and spelling errors.
- Include images and videos. Images and videos can help to make your article more visually appealing and engaging.
- Images are mandatory.
- Videos are not mandatory.
How to Submit a Gaming Guest Post
Thanks for reading the rules and guidelines. Please follow these steps to submit a guest post:
- Send us an email with your title suggestions.
- Your email should include the title of your proposed article and a brief overview of the topic.
- Once we approve your topic you may begin writing the article.
- Once you have written your article, please submit it to us as a Google Doc with at least read access.
- We will review your article and make any necessary edits.
- Once the article is approved, we will publish it on our blog and send you a link to the published article.
Contact us at – contact (at) gimmegame.com
If you have a gaming-related article that you think would be a good fit for our blog, please submit a pitch to us. We look forward to hearing from you!